Spring Half-day Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
During this half-day retreat we will reconnect and recalibrate our minds and bodies as the seasons change from winter to spring. We will explore how we can use the change in season to reach our full potential using the support of yoga, diet, meditation and massage. This retreat will include:
- Yoga specific for the season... Liver and Gall Bladder are the organs associated with this time of year so expect lots of side opening and twisting.
- Identifying the foods that will help with detoxifying and supporting the function of the liver and removing the stagnation of winter.
- A meditation practice to give us clear direction, focus and alignment with the rising energy of spring.
- Instruction on how to massage specific areas of our bodies to clear blockages in the liver and gall bladder meridian and support good energy flow.
You will leave this half-day retreat with:
- a clear understanding of how to support and direct your energy through spring to reach your full potential in the months ahead.
- specific yoga stretches/poses that you can incorporate into your daily routine to support optimum health and wellbeing.
- the ability to identify certain foods that will benefit your health and take home a selection of easy to make spring recipes to incorporate into your weekly meal plans.
- Spring Half-Day Retreat$80$800$0