Sat, 09 Dec|
Connecting to Centre - Core Yoga Workshop
Access your deeper core for profound health and wellbeing!
Time & Location
09 Dec 2023, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Yoga Theory, Level 1/181 Angas St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
About the Event
Do you suffer from bloating or other digestive issues?
Do you have lower back pain?
Are you dealing with menstrual pain or have weak pelvic floor muscles?
Interestingly, all of these seemingly unrelated issues can stem from a lack of core strength and correct belly pressure. Attaining an understanding of how the core works and how to cultivate good belly pressure is an integral aspect to reliving these issues.
In this Connecting to Centre Core Yoga Workshop, you will learn:
- the most effective exercises to warm up and activate the core - the energy centre of your body.
- therapeutic core yoga exercises to support the organs of the digestive system and how they help to improve digestive function.
- key therapeutic core yoga exercises to improve posture and reduce back pain.
- specific core yoga exercises to help with menstrual issues and strengthen the pelvic floor.
- how to use core exercises as a bridge to achieving more advanced yoga asanas.
- two breathing techniques to develop a deeper connection with your core.
After the workshop, you’ll receive lifetime access to 3 BONUS Online Pre-recorded Core Yoga Classes to keep the benefits going long after the workshop has finished. These classes will vary between 10-30 minutes in length.
For more detailed information about this workshop, visit the Connecting to Centre webpage.
About your teacher
My name is Leah Cooper and I am an accredited Senior Level 3 Yoga Teacher (Yoga Australia). Over the past 15 years I have had the privilege of teaching hundreds of people how to connect with their core through a therapeutic yoga practice based on the eastern meridian system of healing.
I am passionate about health and wellbeing and believe it is critical that each of us take responsibility for our bodies and minds so that we can live our best life. Maintaining a connection to my core through a dynamic and therapeutic yoga practice is one of the key tools that has helped me on this path. My mission is to share these tools with others so that we can have a positive impact on our health and, ultimately, improve the health of our community.