Sun, 13 Nov|
The Centre of Ki
Plant-based Whole Foods Cooking Workshop
An afternoon of simple, delicious and nourishing food that you'll want to make for your family and friends.
Time & Location
13 Nov 2022, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Centre of Ki, 22 Dean St, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
About the Event
Join me as I take you on a cooking adventure into plant-based whole foods.
In this workshop you will learn how to create delicious and healthy vegetarian and vegan meals using local and seasonal ingredients.
This workshop is for:
- people who are interested in whole foods cooking and want to expand their repertoire
- people who want to deepen their understanding of plant-based whole foods cooking
- people who are interested in learning about how plant-based whole foods cooking can enhance their health and wellbeing.
What we'll be cooking
In the workshop, we'll be cooking an assortment of dishes from savoury to sweet, including easy to prepare dinners, wholesome snacks, and sweet treats. When registering, let me know what you'd like to learn and I will tailor this workshop as best I can to your requests.
- Cooking demonstration and tasting of food (approximately 4-5 dishes will be made on the day)
- Opportunity to assist in the preparation of the food
- Plant-based whole foods recipe booklet
- Q&A session
- Tasting of all food made on the day
About your teacher
Leah has been following a mainly plant-based, whole foods diet for over 25 years. In this workshop, she will be sharing her expertise and knowledge about plant-based whole foods so that you can learn to plan and prepare healthy, delicious and nutritious meals for yourself, your family and friends.
ONLINE via Zoom$0.00