Summer Soul-stice 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
The Centre of Ki Summer Soul-stice - Monday 21 December 2020
Come together with like-minded souls on the evening of the summer solstice. The summer solstice signifies the day with the longest period of daylight in the year. This occurs when one of the Earth's poles has its maximum tilt towards the Sun and pauses before tilting back the other way. Interestingly, the word 'solstice' means 'sun standing still'.
As part of the summer solstice, we can:
- celebrate the sun - the life it brings forth through light, energy and warmth
- reflect on ourselves - celebrate our unique journey and take time to reconnect to self
- connect to nature - be outside, breathe deeply, watch the sunrise or the sunset, walk in nature
- consider our spiritual journey - celebrate our triumphs over the dark periods in our lives and the journey towards enlightenment
- set intentions - consider new goals and new beginnings by aligning with what lights the fire inside of us.
During this event, you will be guided to connect with your inner self through yoga, breath work and meditation. You will be given space to:
- reflect on the cycle that has passed, to recognise the challenges, obstacles, gifts and wonders it has brought,
- meditate on your current state, to acknowledge and connect with where you are currently in the ongoing spiral of life, and
- set intentions for the year ahead, to consider where your unique path will take you next.
We will conclude with some food and music as a celebration and watch the sun set.
- Sold OutSummer Soul-stice$25$250$0