Sun, 22 Nov|
The Centre of Ki
Summer Whole Foods Cooking Workshop
Time & Location
22 Nov 2020, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Centre of Ki, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
About the Event
The Centre of Ki Summer Whole Foods Cooking Workshop
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for:
- people who are interested in whole foods cooking and want to expand their repertoire
- people who want to deepen their understanding of seasonal whole foods cooking
- people who are interested in learning about how seasonal cooking can enhance their health and wellbeing.
- Identification of summer whole foods, cookings styles and benefits of eating seasonally
- Summer meal planner
- Summer whole foods recipe booklet
- Cooking demonstration and tasting of food (approximately 4-5 dishes will be made on the day)
About your teacher
Leah has been following a mainly plant-based, whole foods diet for over 20 years. In this workshop, she will be sharing her expertise and knowledge about seasonal whole foods so that you can learn to plan and prepare healthy, delicious and nutritious meals for the summer season.
- Ticket type
Summer Whole Foods WorkshopPrice$75.00Sold Out
This event is sold out