Winter Solstice Sound Bath
Time & Location
About the Event
The winter solstice celebrates the shortest day of the year and the longest hours of darkness. The solstice marks a shift in Earth's direction as it pauses on its axis and then begins to move in the opposite direction. This is also an opportune time for us to pause and observe our inner self, using this stillness to find opportunities for renewal and self-reflection.
We will be celebrating the winter solstice at The Centre of Ki with a special event incorporating breathwork, meditation, reflection and a sound bath, care of Chris Toms of Harmonic Essence, from the Adelaide Hills.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to:
- connect to your inner 'ki' through specific breathing techniques
- experience a sound healing journey which will take you to a place of deep inner peace and connectedness
- be guided through a meditation practice
- pause for reflection
- celebrate afterwards with some warm food and, weather permitting, an outdoor fire.
The sound bath experience will include the use of the following instruments:
- Tibetan singing bowls
- Crystal singing bowls
- The gong
- Tuning forks
Payment required to secure your spot.
Maximum of 8 attendees.
For more information about Chris Toms of Harmonic Essence, visit his website: https://www.harmonicessence.com.au
- Sold OutWinter Solstice Sound Bath$50$500$0