Sun, 14 Nov|
Yoga Book Club - November 2021
This time you get to choose the book!
Time & Location
14 Nov 2021, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Angaston, 22 Dean St, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
About the Event
The next round of the Yoga Book Club will be held in November, so it's time to get reading again! I've decided to give you a choice of book this time. Yes, you choose a book, either from the list provided below, or your own choice (as long as it has a health/wellbeing focus) and you will get to share about your chosen book when we next meet. My suggestions include:
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People - Harold S Kushner
- Ganbette! The Japanese Art of Always Moving Forward - Albert Liebermann
- The 10 Minute Fix: 100 simple ways to feel better now - Catherine Greer
- The Mind Strength Method - Dr Jodie Lowinger
- Conscious Confidence: Use the wisdom of Sanskrit to find happiness and success - Sarah Mane
We'll be meeting on Sunday 14 November so put it in your diary now!