Sun, 18 Sept|
The Centre of Ki
Spring Whole Foods Cooking Workshop
Learn about foods and cooking styles that will support your health and wellbeing over spring.
Time & Location
18 Sept 2022, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Centre of Ki, Angaston SA 5353, Australia
About the Event
Get your apron on and join us at The Centre of Ki's Spring Whole Foods Cooking Workshop
In this workshop you will learn how to create delicious and healthy spring-time meals using local and seasonal ingredients.
This workshop is for:
- people who are interested in whole foods cooking and want to expand their repertoire
- people who want to deepen their understanding of seasonal whole foods cooking
- people who are interested in learning about how seasonal cooking can enhance their health and wellbeing.
- Identification of spring whole foods, cookings styles and benefits of eating seasonally
- Spring meal planner
- Spring whole foods recipe booklet
- Cooking demonstration and tasting of food (approximately 4-5 dishes will be made on the day)
About your teacher
Leah has been following a mainly plant-based, whole foods diet for over 25 years. In this workshop, she will be sharing her expertise and knowledge about seasonal whole foods so that you can learn to plan and prepare healthy, delicious and nutritious meals for the spring months.
Spring Whole Foods Cooking$95.00